Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Warm Fuzzies is Growing!

Warm Fuzzies has grown into more than I could ever imagine, so it's hard to imagine that we're STILL growing! I am officially merging Warm Fuzzies with newborn photography in 2012! I've always loved photography but over the last year I've been moved to pick up my camera and REALLY study. I had the opportunity to be mentored by the AMAZING Liana Randel which gave me the push I needed to jump in!
Warm Fuzzies has allowed me the opportunity to work with some wonderful photographers all across the USA. They have all inspired and encouraged me which I can't thank them enough for! Photography by MJ, Kacy Hamar Photography, Liana Randel Photography Jennifer Magee Photography, Pumpkin Pie Photography and  Perfect Pics just to name a few!
While I am in my portfolio building stage I will be offering introductory rates. I am still perfecting my craft, learning new techniques, and growing with each session! So bring on the Babies for 2012! =)


Austin, TX! If you or someone you know is expecting and would like more info on my introductory rates please contact me at: jessica.warmfuzzies@yahoo.com or 512-635-0890


No comments:

Post a Comment